to Him Who, by in consequence of the action of His power that is at work
is able to carry out His purpose and do superabundantly,
far over and above all that we dare ask or think, infinitely
beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams."
Let’s mix! The trend of DJ grows among the youth. Before they wanted to play the guitar; today prefer to do Mixe
The turntables are removing fame to the guitars and drums. Two experts dj explain that today, thanks to technology, six out of 10 young people who are inclined to music want to mix discs.
Mauricio Rojas DJ Klang, coordinator of Electronic Music in dj hire melbourne, told Metro that “the deejay and electronic music emerged from the underground and, for the past 10 years, music scenes have been influenced by the variety of electronic genres. ” separately, the dj Kris Fraktura explained that” from 2002 all want to be jockeys and buy a driver to take their first steps. ” cost reduction is also part of this boom is generated among the youth, as there sale emulators low price that will not cost as much as a professional setup, which is almost 70 A thousand pesos. Similarly applications for tablets and smartphones beginners guide to mix like a pro. ” It is also easier because once a dj vinyl had to look very specialized stores. With the Internet encargas the song you want to mix in digital or analog format and also reduces costs because it is not necessary to pay the shipment , “said Kris Fraktura.On the Web there are also tutorials to learn how to mix, however both experts agree that it is better to study the techniques in a music school. Recognised worldwide • Armin Van Buuren: – at 35 years, the Dutchman has been chosen by the magazine Dj Magazzine, the best in the world, a title she won four consecutive years (2007 to 2010).
• David Guetta: – the disc jockey French 45, who visited Mexico City last week and turned the field Azteca Stadium on a dance floor for more than 60 thousand people, is of the most coveted, since almost all famous singers want to collaborate with him.
• DJ Tiesto: – also accruing from the Netherlands, the disc jockey 44 is recognized for offering 154 concerts in just 14 months. He was also the guest musicians for the opening of the Olympic Games in Athens 2004. What and where to study? In Mexico there are courses and specialized careers
• G Martell. The race has production Electronics & Dj Music. They also have the intensive course, only ochoa months, in which you learn to mix your favorite music with CD players, turntables, mixers and effects processors. Look for them in www.gmartell.com
• Djs School. They have courses for all levels, lessons are individual and have a duration of 10 two – hour classes. The advantage of these is that weapons your schedule according to your free time. More information www.djsschool.com mix wherever. There are different apps with which you can create your music and then share it with the world Edjing
This tool also helps you to create mixes and it offers you 25 high quality sounds.
All samples are 100% royalty free, so that you can occupy for commercial and non – commercial projects. Available free for iOS devices. Remix dj: audiobox lite
It is the most advanced DJ application for Android. Transform your device into a complete portable DJ system.
Among its advantages are: the division of the right channel for cueing and left for the main output, automix with remote control, waveform very precise with different zooms and frequencies with different tones, between others. DJ mixer pro
It offers headphone monitoring on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. It
has digital audio formats WAV, scratch engine to higher real – time resonance filters HP / LP for sound scans and three – band equalizer professional grade.
Local artists may request payment for the amount of reproductions that have their music;already part of half of the ten productions more views on the Google platform last year
The main objective of every musician who wants to devote himself undoubtedly is “live music” and “buy youtube hits“, a phrase a bit trite but, although at first glance it seems easy to achieve in other countries where some musical formulas can become millionaires within months to unknown artists in Argentina is reserved for very few.
So far, and once the artist achieved some significance, there were only a few and classical methods for the long-awaited royalties for copyright: through record sales and broadcast media, of course, if the musician had all his works properly registered.
Luckily for them and their music, the Argentina Society of Authors and Composers (SADAIC ) he reported that after reaching an agreement with the service video playbackYouTube , Argentinean musicians begin to swell their payments for royalties, with visits their music videos. In fact, SADAIC reported it paid once earnings period 2012 to registered artists.
How would charge a musician plays on YouTube
According to informed scale for the first settlement period pertaining to 2012, the rate of payment of royalties for reproductions on YouTube was as follows:
January / March 2012: $ 0.000225 per visit
April / June 2012 $ 0.000338 per visit
July / September 2012 $ 0.00117 per visit
October / December 2012 $ 0.000441 per visit
This means that musicians who have managed to overcome the top of 20,000 visits, perceived similar sums to these examples:
20,000 visits between January and March: $ 4.50
100,000 visits between April / June: $ 33.80
100,000 visits between July / September: $ 117
100,000 visits between October / December: $ 44.10
According to reports SADAIC and DNDA in Argentina more than 3 billion views on YouTube videos were recorded throughout the national territory, belonging to registered artists, which meant a total amount paid of about $ 1.5 million.
Who will tip
YouTube According to official statistics, during 2012, the most watched video in Argentina were all music videos. Five of these videos were originated locally, which means the collection of copyright. The Top Five of YouTube ranked in 2012 by artists were:
The Lokos Note: more than 24 million views
Nene Malo: 16 million views
The Discotekas Break: about 8 million views
Lovebirds: about 7 million views
No You will like: more than 5 million views
The only artist contained in this ranking with the highest number of subscribers to its YouTube channel, is Tan Bionics in position 10. This channel was created in August 2006 and currently has more than 200,000 subscribers and 44,224,033 reproductions all its contents. The other nine positions are occupied by non – musical content channels.
The figures are encouraging for local musicians if we consider that the virality with which an artist can stand on YouTube does not imply a significant economic effort in relation to a real promotion. It may even be a good tool for dissemination, considering that YouTube associated videos uploaded to Argentina to iplocal, implying that a video will have greater visibility in Argentina than in other countries, unless it is promoted through a trade pattern .
Do you think musicians and specialists
In the real plane of the Argentina music scene, we asked to April Sosa, former drummer of Catupecu Machu and leader of Tales Borgeanos, before starting a tour of return on their musical project throughout Latin America, we answered the questions about this new regulation.
What opinion do you have about the agreement between SADAIC and YouTube to pay royalties for video views in Argentina? You will more fairly regulate copyright or will complicate?
I do not know if you can speak in a fair way. I think in principle only has an impact on the bands mainstream , which has thousands of reproductions in their videos. Perhaps we should think about the issue in a global and not personally; I mean that the revenue benefits by percentages related to the account of the artist and not much play.
Have you found any negative or conflict with the way royalties are collected today? They have not changed since I was a partner for more than 15 years ago. And I do not see it being negative. I think we are artists, and a union as SADAIC, we have to be on top of this crazy expansion in which the music was transformed by the Internet and all its endless and variable platforms.
Who favors? What new artists or consecrated? I think the gap between the great artists and new will become increasingly marked. But on the other hand, new bands have broadcast platforms that ten years ago did not exist. I try to be positive. I see in the background, all this development has a good harbor, where the music is being benefited.
From the point of view of music professionals who communicate with the recognition of digital platforms on the Internet and new media, we spoke with Argentine products Tatu Estela, also Director of Taringa! Music and main reference point approach between the chambers of authors and composers and musicians who spread their works on the Internet, who considers this news as a step of great importance and very positive:
“Although we were not involved in the agreement signed between SADAIC and YouTube, it seems a step of great importance and very positive that a camera approach to new music platforms on the Internet and reach such agreements, and Internet is undoubtedly the future of music. ”
Tatu Estela got both SADAIC as AADI signed with Taringa! a letter of intent to work to arrange payment of royalties for copyright of artists on the Internet. The argument in reaching this agreement was the ease offered by the tencología to measure in a fair and balanced way, both reproductions and ownership of content: “We want the full potential of the Internet to measure and distribute efficiently used and just the royalties generated by reproductions of songs, both large and small artists “.
How to charge for reproductions
To collect royalties for copyright , you must first be enrolled in SADAIC. But to be a partner or affiliate must register works both this entity and the National Copyright(DNDA). The first (SADAIC) manages the commercial rights payments, the second (DNDA), to protect the authorship of the material in cases of conflicts of plagiarism or assignment of rights or trade disputes.
SADAIC not record names of bands, this must be done in the registration of trademarks and patents.
Once our work is protected in the DNDA and registered in SADAIC, and can collect royalties. In the event that the authors of the works are more than one (a band where all compose or choose to distribute profits equally, for example), the registration of works should be indicating the percentage that corresponds to each musician.
All kinds of consultations related to how to adhere to the collection of royalties should be directed to the areas of National Work and Interpreters and Documentation, located in the building SADAIC in Lavalle 1500, Buenos Aires.
A good movie, by definition, must have a soundtrack to match. Many classic reach that category because of what you hear when actors stop moving his lips. He inherited the best silent films, many directors have considered the soundtracks as a character which served to complete a story and create a unique sound and recognizable. We show some examples of great productions filmed with limited budget and minimal promotion but if you like good music, do not miss them on http://www.xmovies8.io
1. This is the Spinal Tap (1984): Rob Reiner directs this mockumentary about a decadent rock band. Hilarious satire on all topics of large groups of the seventies who have failed to withdraw in time. The gossips say that Steven Tyler and Ozzie Osborne did not make them an iota of grace the film.
2. 24 Hour Party People (2002): The incredible, but absolutely real, dramatic story of the rise and fall of Factory Records label Manchester, origin of bands like Joy Division, New Order and Happy Mondays, and the famous Hacienda nightclub . A film to understand where it comes fromand where it is called ‘Sound Manchester’.
3. The Devil and Daniel Johnston (2005): The director Jeff Feuerzeig recovers the figure of Daniel Johnston, a living legend of folk that has influenced bands like Nirvana or Perl Jam. The film, raw and equally hard, discovers the person behind the artist. A genius, a complete, unique and unrepeatable artist who one day decided that his place in the world was the toilet. He got into it, pulled the chain and gave way to the legend.
4. Control (2007): Ian Curtis, the poetic leader of Joy Division, was a guy full of contradictions.He moved through life as he moved around the stage. A jumps. No recognizable direction without ever looking back. He sought recognition and love and both fled when he knew he had found them . At the young age of 23, he decided that he had no more to tell and took off from the world by the back door. His legacy, short and insufficient for his legion of followers, remains its superb card.
5. Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001): John Cameron Mitchell directed and starred in this adaptation of the famous rock musical off Broadway. The story of a world unknown rock singer and their efforts to achieve stardom and find love. Sex change operations, brilliant musical performances and a pace that leaves you breathless have made this film a cult object in half theworld.
6. Gimme Shelter (1970): How could it be less, sleep sixties had an expiration date and who better than The Rolling Stones for transmission. Jagger and company ran into reality when one of his concerts Hells Angels, hired for the occasion for security tasks, ended the life of one of his fans hotheads. The beautiful message of peace and love of the time ran out content and revealed the darkest of one of the best rock bands in history part.
7. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart (2002): Sam Jones directs this excellent documentary about Wilco, a band that begins to find, after many years of good work and a handful of great songs, their place in the pantheon of the music. The film tells the process that led by a more Jeff Tweedy tousled than usual, band finally crossed recording and releasing their fourth studio album, the celebrated ‘Yankee Hotel Foxtrot’.
8. Some Kind of Monster (2004): A documentary that shows with Metallica as a guinea pig, what big bands try to hide: too often members of a group are not supported. ‘Some Kind of Monster’ began as a ‘making of’ the album St. Anger but was drifting in a film complex on relations between the group members and the struggle of egos often becoming anything like the creative process of almost every major bands and / or rock companies .
9. The Story of Anvil (2008): A film about an unknown metal band that achieved some notoriety in the early eighties. The director, Sacha Gervasi, wheel a story of friendship and loyalty between two men who train fame and fortune long ago left them stranded. A tape that demystifies rock bands and remember that music is a warehouse full of broken toys.
10. Sid and Nancy (1986): Alex Cox puts his camera on the way to the destruction of one of the most famous couples in the history of music, Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen . The daily life of a junkie who also played in the Sex Pistols, the band’s most famous punk history. The final was literally sung.
Musical intelligence is the ability to interact with musical material so that it is beneficial for the enjoyment of music and execution. It may consist of prepared considerations (as in what tempo play a part) as well as draw attention to the flow of the musical event (such as keeping the tempo of a piece). By interacting with the musical material and using intelimax, we can develope musical intelligence.
Evaluate your skills. What are your strengths weak ?, what ?, What areas have opportunities to develop and what have limitations that may threaten your development (SWOT – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)? Each improve your skills required to be aware of where you are and where you’re going.
Set a goal. Imagine, within reason, to where you want to go.
Descompón your goals in a set of skills you’ll need. It is as specific as possible. Examples of these include music theory, footwork, playing with time, harmony, fingering, improvisation, breathing with the diaphragm while singing, etc.
Watch the professionals and others who have achieved your goals. Find a teacher or someone who can put you in the right direction. Find videos of performances and its protagonists. Look at his hands, his feet, his posture, etc.
Investigates. If you do not know how to run a trill in the piano, find out how.¿WikiCómo? WikiAhora!
Learn about the genre of music you’re interested in learning. Some genres are associated with a group of techniques that the master them , will make musically intelligent in that scenario. For example, to play funk bass must be known pop and slap.
Interacts with the musical material. This can not be emphasized enough. Touch it, sing it, Bailalo, sílbalo, write, scrunch it , break it , invest it , beat it , Step on it , throw it and mix.
Try to feel comfortable making mistakes, but make sure you delete them as you progress.
Put your mind to it. Be focused on something for 5 minutes is better than losing two hours of practice unconcentrated. Go as drifting can be a positive experience and can develop your musical intuition; however, be sure to be aware of what your goal before the session (5 minutes practicing scales or 20 minutes of madness with sax?).
Whatever you need to learn, go with someone who knows how. This is frequently the best way.
They have sculpted bodies, almost sculpted with a chisel. perky tails, strong legs, abdominal marcadísimos.There are ten celebrities who are killed in the gym to be always in shape.
ey are so cute and sexy that arguably are almost perfect. Their bodies seem carved by the chisel of Michelangelo himself or as if they had escaped or been left out by mistake, the Fountain of the Nereids. But be fit, look divine is all work.
To the perky buttocks, firm legs, abs super marked, there is only one method: train, train and train. Some choose classic routines in the private training gyms or aerobics circuits others, but no less intense, quieter disciplines such as stretching and pilates. The most daring, they risk the controversial crossfit and proudly show off their accomplishments (tens of kilos of weights up) through social networks.
Yes, even the hard training, physical exertion or sweat can against her beauty. Forget about your neighbor, going to the gym in jogging and older and worn shirt you have in the closet. They use super calcites tight tops that leave the belly in the air and will always combed, almost like a hair salon. Miralas, enjoy them (and you also have the right to envy them a little)
1- David Meece
It is not enough to dance, for him to be fit is a lifestyle . That’s why he never escapes his routine. To bear witness to his perseverance, fotito in the gym.
2 Floppy Tesouro:
It has one of the “tails” more insults national celebrity. But keep things in place requires effort and dedication. So, nothing better than a few sessions climber.
3- Jesica Cirio:
The model is one of the icons of hard training and body healthy and fit. So much so, that has its own chain of gyms and other products such as cereal bars. Jesica Cirio performs all kinds of training: mattresses, Swiss balls and elastic ropes are some of the supplements that you choose when making your routine.
4- Zaira Nara :
In the gym, the smallest of the Nara is as classic as in all areas of your life. Short and top sneakers, shoes and bag tone. No detail is to neglect to Zaira when training. It is what might be called a flirtatious sportsman.
5- Mariana “Loly” Antoniale:
The stylized girlfriend Jorge Rial does not lose the opportunity to exercise. Not even when not at home. Despite being in the middle of rehearsals of the play during the summer to star in Carlos Paz, he manages to make your exercise routine on the balcony A, two, three …! And, incidentally, show some curves.
6- Silvina Escudero :
No weights or long and tortuous routines in the gym. Silvina, away from the stationary bicycles, treadmills and heavy dumbbells, prefer other exercise: Pilates . Proud successful opening, is photographed in full fatigues. Goddess.
7- Vanina Escudero:
Most of the Escudero is also a faithful coach. But, like her sister Silvina, she also chooses calmest disciplines. In her case, she chooses to take classes elongation . The idea is tofeel in harmony with your body and achieve total fulfillment.
China 8- Suarez:
“Being tired is no excuse to stop training Go, go, go !!!” , says China on its official Twitter account. And it is that the blonde, despite the fiaca that produces wear the trousers, shoes and break into the gym, it gives encouragement to herself and exercise has been said.Funny as it is, never misses an opportunity to play in front of the camera of your cell phone.
9- Catherine Fulop
If there is a pioneer in this train long and hard to achieve an enviable body, this is Cathy Fulop . Mentor and promoter of exercise, encouraged to follow suit with their own results.If you have to sweat, sweat it until the last drop and, seeing it, everything indicates that heis right.
Alejandra 10- Maglietti
When training, Maglietti is a tough girl. The blonde chooses crossfit, controversy and harsh discipline around which has generated much debate. The truth is that she does not fear the effort and so proud of the results obtained, it can be seen with a bar on top of the two super – heavy hanging discs.